Intepat® is a niche intellectual property services company that provides a broad range of customized services in Intellectual Property matters, that includes patents, trademarks, copyright, and industrial design.
See the website here.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Title: Trademark Analyst
- Trademark search and opinion
- Filing trademark applications
- Drafting – response to examination, notice of opposition, counter statements, and evidence
- Attending show cause hearings and opposition hearings
- Following up matters with the Trademark office
Education: LLB/LLM (Specialized in Intellectual Property Law).
- Must have strong legal knowledge, good analytical, written & communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Email
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask flexibility
- Willing to work on a wide variety of matters
A candidate must send his resume with a covering letter to Bhargavi bhargavi(at)intepat.com