The successful candidate will work with a large investment bank, supporting the Firm’s equity derivatives and prime services businesses.
The role involves reviewing, summarizing and analyzing OTC derivative documentation (ISDA, CSA along with the amendments).
The primary responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and summarizing clauses from the ISDA MA/ CSA for our client’s OTC and Prime Services business.
- Subject-matter knowledge of OTC documentation and a clear understanding of a variety of clauses is preferable. Basic understanding of Collateral Management is preferable.
- A proven record of understanding and preparing complex work product within very time sensitive deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and research skills.
- Outstanding attention to client service and needs of internal stakeholders; prior experience working with and managing large project teams a major asset
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working with diverse project team in a dynamic environment
- High level of numeracy and accuracy in data inputting.
- Comfortable with working in a target-driven environment and fast paced environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS-Office skills especially Microsoft Excel.
Minimum of 0 – 1 year
WE ARE LOOKING AT CANDIDATES WHO CAN JOIN US IMMEDIATELY.
Interested candidates can drop their resume on [email protected]