About the Firm
D. E. Shaw India Private Limited (D. E. Shaw India) is an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment & technology development firm.
It was established in 1996, since then, it is engaged in software and financial activities.
Founded in 1988, the D. E. Shaw group quickly became a pioneer in computational finance. Today, the firm has offices around the globe & an institutional-grade infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
The firm is looking for a resourceful candidate to join the Legal & Compliance department in the firm’s Hyderabad office.
- Reviewing and drafting agreements for goods and services, consulting agreements, event contracts, engagement letters, and non-disclosure agreements with potential counterparties and vendors.
- Assisting with reviewing and drafting data and software license agreements and technology agreements.- Providing general document and proofreading-related support.
- Collaborating with attorneys in other global offices on miscellaneous projects and process improvements.
- Providing general documents and proofreading-related support.
- A bachelor’s degree in law is required.
- An impressive record of academic achievement along with one year of experience, including experience reviewing licensing and other commercial contracts.
- Excellent organizational and analytical ability; keen attention to detail; and proven drafting and communication skills are required.
How to Apply
Check out the link at the end of this post to apply.
For any request or query, write to recruiting[at]hyd.deshaw.com.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.