SFLC.in is a non profit legal services organization that brings together lawyers, policy analysts, technologists, and students to protect freedom in the digital world.
We promote innovation and open access to knowledge by helping developers make great Free and Open Source Software, protect privacy and civil liberties for citizens in the digital world by educating and providing free legal advice and help policy makers make informed and just decisions with the use and adoption of technology.
We are inviting applications for the post of Junior Counsel to be based at our office in New Delhi.
- Drafting writ petitions, patent oppositions.
- Legal analysis of policies and legislations in the area of Information Technology law, Copyright law, Patent law and Internet Governance.
- Writing articles and blog posts on issues relating to privacy, freedom of expression, copyright etc…
- Providing legal opinion to free software developers on issues of copyright, trademarks and patents.
- Research Skills
- Litigation experience
- Ability to draft legal documents
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good presentation skills
Lawyers with interest in FOSS licensing issues, Intellectual property law as well as Technology law and a desire to defend the digital freedom of citizens are requested to submit their applications with a cover letter and resume in a free document format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will be on par with industry standards.
For any further details please feel free to contact
Ms. Mamta Varma,
Business Manager, SFLC.in
Email : email@example.com