National Law University Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellow for its Centre for Law, Justice and Development.
About Centre for Law, Justice and Development
As a research centre under the aegis of a university that believes in imparting interdisciplinary legal education, the Centre for Law Justice and Development engage with issues that meet at the confluence of legal and development discourses.
It seeks to revisit, analyse and critique the existing socio-legal structures to enable alternative interpretations and implementation of law in development. Such an engagement is envisaged to be more inclusive to march towards securing justice for all.
Through the various projects and events that CLJD is undertaking and has organized, it ensures that it has a wide array of activities, spanning fieldwork, doctrinal research and capacity building and literacy programmes.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellow at NLU Delhi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide research support for ongoing projects.
- Research and compile information on specific areas and topics, when needed.
- Assist in documentation and preparation of project reports and Centre publications.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for the Centre’s activities and initiatives.
- Assist with other related tasks as needed.
INR 40,000 to 60,000 per month
- A five-year/ three-year LL.B degree with at least 2 years of work experience or LL.M. degree
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in socio-legal research (desirable);
- Demonstrate good research and writing skills;
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills; and
- Good knowledge of MS office and online platforms
How to Apply?
- Click on this link to submit the online application for Research Fellow at NLU Delhi through google forms.
- All applications shall submit the following at the time of application:
- Curriculum Vitae, not exceeding two side A-4 sheet
- Statement of Purpose, max. 500 words
- Writing sample, max 1000 words (unless it is a published article in a reputed journal
in which case this word limit does not apply).
6 months; extendable with mutual consent on the basis of performance.
August 5, 2022
NLU Delhi Campus
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted via email.
- No monetary remuneration shall be paid for the interview.
- National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to not fill the position.
- National Law University, Delhi is an equal opportunity employee.