About the Opportunity
Armed Forces Tribunals in Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai and Lucknow, are inviting for the job post of Registrar on a deputation basis for a period of three years from suitable candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions.
About the Tribunal
Armed Forces Tribunal is a military tribunal in India. It was established under the Armed Forces Tribunal Act, 2007. In 1999, the Law Commission’s 169th report stated that disciplinary and service matters required quick resolutions and proposed a special tribunal for the military and paramilitary forces.
- Holding a degree in law from a recognized University
- Officers of Central Government or State Governments or Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits Or Judge Advocate General Branch of Army, Navy & Air Force and Other similar institutions
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department
- Five years’ regular service in the parent cadre or Department in Level-12 of the Pay Matrix
Number of Posts
- Chennai Bench: 01
- Guwahati Bench: 01
- Kolkata Bench: 01
- Lucknow Bench: 01
- Mumbai Bench: 01
How to Apply
- Filled in application in the prescribed format should be sent at the address given later in this section.
- The application must be sent at the aforementioned address by the 31st of December, 2020.
- The application must be sent along with photocopies of the Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years of the candidates along with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- The address at which the application must be sent is as follows:
Armed Forces Tribunal,
Sector-I. R.K Puram,
New Delhi – 110066.
More posts that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Law Officer IBPS Officer Scale-1: Apply by Nov 9
- JOB POSTS: Lawctopus is Hiring for Content Managers, Legal Editors, Social Media Managers: Apply by Nov 10; Early Application is Better
- JOB POST: Associates at Singh Law Chambers, Delhi: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Legal Consultant at CIPET [Central Institute of Petrochemicals and Engineering & Technology], Chennai: Apply by Oct 30
- JOB POST: Assistant General Manager [Legal] at State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamilnadu Ltd [SIPCOT]: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Law Officer at Delhi Jal Board: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Registrar and Deputy Registrar at Lokpal of India: Apply by November 11
- JOB POST: District Judge [Entry Level] at Telangana [9 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 11