About the Undertaking
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India, based in Mumbai. RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers in India after Coromandel international, NFL, Chambal and GSFC
About the Post
RCFLtd invites applications for the post of Chief Manager[Legal], E6 Grade for it’s Mumbai office.
- Graduate with a Degree in Law (3 years) or
- Law Graduate of 5 years integrated law course from a recognized University of India.
- The Candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in Law Degree. Wherever CGPA/OGPA grade is awarded in a Degree, the candidate will have to obtain an equivalent percentage of marks from the concerned University/ Institute and mention this percentage in the application.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have passed L.L.M.
Upper Age Limit: 50 years as on 31.07.2020
Salary and Other Benefits
- Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the E6 Grade (Scale of pay Rs.90,000 –
2,40,000) which includes:
- Basic Pay
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance and other allowances work out to Rs. 1,59,030/- approximately.
- Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions.
- Performance Related Pay (PRP)
- Free Medical Facility for self and dependents
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Accident Insurance, and
- Social Security Schemes as per Company rules.
Interested candidates can see the detailed application procedure referring to Page no. 3 of the advertisement published by the RCFLtd , or by clicking here.
Commencement of online registration: September 16, 2020 by 8pm,
Last date for online registration: October 13, 2020 by 5pm
Last date for payment of fees: October 13, 2020 by 5pm
More posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Junior Associate at RJA Legal, Delhi: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Young Professional at NITI Aayog: Apply by October 10
- JOB POST: District Judges at Karnataka High Court, Bengaluru [30 Vacancies]: Apply by October 21
- JOB POST: Manager [Legal] at ONGC Petro additions Limited: Apply by October 10