Rainmaker is India’s leading learning, content, and technology company focused on the legal ecosystem. For more information on Rainmaker, please see: www.rainmaker.co.in
Rainmaker seeks a young professional to join its Marketing team. We’re looking for people who are incredibly hungry, passionate, smart, fun to help us achieve our vision. The candidate should have a passion for online learning and familiarity with content writing. Details are provided below.
If you are interested in this position, please write to Kunal Mehra, at email@example.com, with a copy of your resume.
Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Report to: Head of Marketing
This position will be responsible for all of myLaw.net’s content marketing as it relates to our user acquisition.
This will include, but is not limited to: building & managing content delivery channels (blog, social media properties etc.), executing content related SEO projects and marketing campaigns, and developing new inbound marketing channels and opportunities.
myLaw.net is an online learning platform focused on the law.
Content and inbound marketing typically drive a tremendous amount of user acquisition for these types of startups. Our communication strategy is to provide learning in an interesting package – we use intelligent humour, quirky and engaging content to deliver that.
We believe there is a massive opportunity here to leverage our content (and army of content creators) to build a scalable repeatable channel that delivers real value to our students and dramatically accelerates our user acquisition & adoption.
• Develop and define myLaw.net’s content marketing strategy and goals;
• Contribute to the myLaw.net blog, including: idea generation and content generation;
• Build a high-quality scalable content generation channel leveraging in-house faculty or other outsourced network of experts and/or freelance writers;
• Generate content to posted on other popular websites frequented by law students and legal professionals;
• Analyze and optimize conversion funnels and sign-up rates for all content marketing efforts;
• Monitor content marketing techniques and strategies used by other startups & brands; poach best-practices and creative tactics;
• Feed the digital marketing team with content that can create a buzz on social media;
• Execute email campaigns; and
• Work closely with our inside sales team to understand what’s working/what’s not to refine marketing programs and feed them with content to help engage with customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excited about joining a team of passionate individuals trying to solve real problems;
• Superb written communication and copywriting skills (you should have a sharp eye for headlines and marketing copy);
• Knowledge of SEO and keyword optimization;
• Highly creative thinking;
• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail (you will need to manage content creation to tight deadlines across a wide range of disparate parties);
• Strong creative intuition and sense for design;
• A passion for online education and consumer internet products;
• A basic understanding of HTML and CSS (or again, desire to learn);
• Knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software.
Credentials and Experience:
• Graduate or post graduate in any stream; a degree in Marketing, or Law is highly preferred;
• 3+ years experience at a consumer internet company or startup;
• 3+ years running and/or writing for a highly trafficked blog; and
• 2-5 years of experience in the legal ecosystem (and a passion for creative writing).
• We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience and skill.