About the Opportunity
NIUA or National Institute of Urban Affairs is looking to hire for the job post of Program Manager, on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year.
The National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute for research, capacity building, and dissemination of knowledge for the urban sector in India. It is registered as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India. NIUA conducts research in emerging themes such as urbanization, urban policy and planning, municipal finance and governance, land economics, transit-oriented development, urban livelihoods, environment and climate change, and smart cities. NIUA supports innovations in the urban sector through informed dialogues, knowledge exchanges, training, and capacity building. In its mission to promote evidence-based policy-making and urban scholarship, NIUA is currently engaged in inter-disciplinary research and proactive engagements with change agents, which involve projects that create & maintain digital interface solutions.
About the Centre for Digital Governance (CDG)
To anchor and operationalize the NUIS strategy and approach, the Centre for Digital Governance (CDG) has been set-up at the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA). Envisioned as a trusted partner for distributed governance, CDG will work in domains of research, communication, platforms, governance, learning, and partnerships.
The role will be a part of CDG Team for the NULP or National Urban Learning Platform (NULP) – a program at NIUA, supported by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
It will be supported by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
NIUA seeks to hire a Program Manager with prior experience in improving and leveraging Learning Technology to better support and inspire all learners with a demonstrated background of working with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Scope of Work
- Developing the NULP program roadmap while leading cross-functional projects aimed at enhancing the user experience and improving team workflows
- Supporting the development of organizational partnerships and leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to optimize program outputs.
- This will be done in coordination with the Head (CDG), the Director (NIUA), and relevant stakeholders in the partner ecosystem at MoHUA and FCDO.
Role and Responsibilities
The Program Manager will primarily work on scopes of Program Design, Implementation, Product and System Enhancements while pioneering the rollout of the program in collaboration with partners Program Management and Implementation.
Who is it for?
- Master’s degree preferably in Business Management, Public Policy, Project Management or closely related field with 4-7 years of experience working in the Edtech sector with and fields of Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Communications
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi
- Prior knowledge of working with education and technology leveraging learning management systems in urban/municipal domains
- Demonstrated experience of having managed multi-stakeholder projects at scale with internal and external teams.
- Additional considerations that will be a plus:
- Prior experience of managing programs in government capacity building domains.
- Enthusiasm for open platforms, technology and social impact.
Based out of the office at NIUA, New Delhi; with travel to cities as required.
Term of Position(s)
The position is on a contractual basis for a period of 1 years, which may be further extended subject to performance and grant/project timelines.
Name and contact information of three references
At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills.
Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.
Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.
Last Date to Apply
Hiring is on a rolling basis and applications for this position will be closed as they find a suitable candidate.
Last Date to Apply
Thursday, 31 December 2020
For detailed information about this role, click here.
More posts that you might be interested in
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.