2. 5-Year Integrated Law Course with minimum 50% marks .The candidate should have enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
1. Minimum 2 years of Post Qualification experience in a Law Firm or as a Law Officer in Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Central/ State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in dealing matters related to Recovery of Debts under Debt Recovery Tribunal, DRAT, BIFR, SARFAESI etc.
How to Apply
1. All the candidates may apply online. Click HERE to apply.
2. Candidates are required to deposit a non refundable fee of Rs 500/-
3. Candidates are required to take a print of the system generated Registration-Cum-Application Form.
Last date for submission of Application
September 7, 2015
A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration cum application form and the same shall be sent along with the PFC copy of challan and self attested photocopy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post in a cover Superscribing :
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………, Application No……………………..”
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.