About the organisation
Landing Law Offices is an Indian-Chinese-led global law firm with head office in Delhi and the other office in Mumbai. It is a start-up boutique law firm in India established in 2015.
We are a small dedicated team consisting of Advocates and Consultant and Group of Experts.
Landing Law Offices deals majorly with areas such as International Investment and Trade, IPR, International Commercial Disputes, M&A and restructuring, Litigation & Arbitration, Maritime Law, Media Law and so on.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Performing legal research.
- Working on the legal review.
- Working on article writing.
- Legal Due Diligence Work.
- Working on Legal Marketing and Client Visit.
- Communicating/E-mailing foreign law firms.
- No specialised area as such.
- Working on other related tasks.
Extra Skill(s) required:
MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written).
Only those candidates can apply who are:
- LL.B. Graduates/ LL.B. Freshers from India.
- Residing in Navi Mumbai/Mumbai.
- Can immediately join.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Interested for International Legal Experience.
Location: Mumbai, India.
Designation: Junior Associate
Interested candidates must send the following documents along with a cover letter by email to:
- E-mail ID: shreya.mazumdar@[at]andinglawyer.com.
- CC to: ruirui.hu[at]landinglawyer.com, venamra.mahaseth[at]landinglawyer.com, varuna.thakur[at]landinglawyer.com and xueshan.huang[at]landinglawyer.com.
- CV highlighting the candidate’s background.
- A short personal statement indicating your suitability for the job.
Last date to apply: 31st March 2019.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.