ICICI Prudential Life is seeking to engage the services of a fresher or a professional for the role of Manager-Compliance, for its office in Mumbai.
About ICICI Pudential Life
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance company in India. Established as a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential plc, ICICI Prudential is engaged in life insurance and asset management business. The firm offers long term life insurance plans and is headquartered in Mumbai. In 2016, the firm became the first insurance company in India to be listed in the domestic stock exchanges.
About the Opportunity
ICICI Prudential Life is seeking to engage the services of a professional for the role of Manager-Compliance, for its office in Mumbai. The role requires the employee to execute the tasks allotted by the reporting manager(s), in relation to the compliance areas.
The role requires the employee to execute the tasks allotted by the reporting manager(s), in relation to the following compliance areas:
- Regulatory updates and implementation- Review regulatory updates and regular tracking and implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Advisory role with respect to processes– Providing advisories to stakeholder on various regulatory aspects relating to anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery and corruption laws (ABC) and any other compliance matters.
- Agreement review- Review intermediary and service partner agreements and negotiate the same.
- Regulatory Monitoring and reporting- Ensuring monitoring and risk mitigation along with timely analysis and regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory engagement– Engaging with regulators through representations, draft responses and notes on various subjects including AML and ABC etc.
- Management engagement– Engaging with management on certain requirements and escalations, preparing presentations etc.
- Educational Qualification and Experience: Law Graduate with 0-2 years of experience in law firm or in-house.
- Freshers are also eligible for the role.
- Good command over the English language is necessary.
- Adherence to TAT and process
- No significant complaints from stakeholders
- Efficiency and productivity
- Willingness to adapt and learn
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption and insurance regulations to be developed in course
- Team work and communication skill
- Knowledge of the insurance processes would be an advantage
How to Apply?
- Click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Then, on the landing page, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to start applying.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.