Marketing offers and downloadable content are the backbone of inbound marketing, serving as the fuel for all your inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation, etc.
Without marketing offers, your website visitors would have no reason to convert on your website and provide you with the contact information you need to segment, nurture, and close them into customers. Marketing offers can include everything from educational ebooks, to webinars, to free trials — and the list goes on. Designing and creating this type of content is time-consuming and specialized.
Time to call in a new member of the dream team! A Content Marketing Manager!
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator (Content Marketing Manager) to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, communication, attention to detail, and project management skills.
A Content Marketing Manager has to:
1. Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
2. Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
3. Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
4. Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
5. Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
1. Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
2. Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
3. Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
4. Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
5. Distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
6. Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
7. Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
8. Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Requirements for a Content Marketing Manager:
1. BA/BS/BBA degree or equivalent working experience of 5-6 years. Masters in English, Communication or Business preferred.
2. Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, SlideShare, etc.).
3. Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
4. A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
5. Brilliant Communication Skills with a strong command over English Language
Preferred (Not essential) Skills:
1. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
2. Knowledge of marketing automation tools like Eloqua and CRMs such as SalesForce
To apply online for the Content Marketing Manager post, click here.