About SBI Mutual Funds
SBI Mutual Fund is an asset management company sponsored by State Bank of India. It was started in 1987 with its corporate head office located in Mumbai, India. SBI Funds Management Private Limited has been appointed as the Asset Management Company of the SBI Mutual Fund.
It is looking to hire for the post of Legal Officer.
The position will be responsible for providing legal support in documentation and litigation to the Funds Management and Portfolio Team and general corporate work.
- Drafting and reviewing documentation for credit deals
- Security creation documentation and compliance
- General corporate agreements, Distribution, Vendors contracts, Facilities and monitoring of key terms and conditions.
- Attending to litigations /client complaints. Coordination with external legal counsel on matters related to products and litigations.
- Providing execution support and record keeping
The candidate should be a law graduate.
The candidate must be:
- Knowledgeable on understanding of Funds business Credit, Marketing and IT contracts.
- Strong Communication Skills, Drafting & Analytical Skills.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply’ button Job Post page. (Use the link at the end of this post)
- Sign Up for creating an account with SBI Mutual Funds.
- Sign in to your profile and for the Legal Officer job post or click here.
- Now click on Apply button again and get redirected to the Application Form after signing in.
More posts that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Young Professional at Ministry of Textiles, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 29
- JOB POST: Judge Advocate General [JAG] 26th Course at Indian Army: Apply by Nov 11, 3PM
- JOB POST: Assistant Director [Legal] at FSSAI: Apply by November 2
- JOB POST: Manager [Law] at West Bengal State Co-operative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd.: Apply by Oct 28
- JOB POST: Teaching Vacancies [Legal] at DSNLU, Visakhapatnam: Apply by November 9