About the Opportunity
Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd. (KMML) is looking to hire for the job post of Legal Officer at Kollam, Kerala.
Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd is an integrated titanium dioxide manufacturing public sector undertaking in Kollam, Kerala, India. Its operations comprise mining, mineral separation, synthetic rutile, and pigment-production plants.
It is one of the best performing Public Sector Units in India. It has always been responsive to social and environmental causes. Some of the initiatives taken by KMML have made a significant change to the area and its people.
- Education: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience as a practicing Advocate.
- Application with the following must be sent to KMML at the address given in this section
- Name and address
- Age and date of birth
- Qualification indicating the class & the total percentage of marks obtained
- Details of previous training/ experience if any
- Caste Certificate / Non- Creamy Layer Certificate and
- Other relevant details affixing the recent passport size photograph of the candidate should reach
- The address at which the application should reach is:
Head of Department (P&A/L),
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd,
PB No.4, Sankaramangalam,
Chavara, Kollam-691 583
- The last date on or before which the application should reach: 25.11.2020
- The envelope must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Legal Officer”
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.