Happay is looking for members for its Legal team. They are recruiting for Legal Executive role for Bangalore location.
Role: Legal Executive
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
LLB/ B.A. with relevant experience. Minimum 1-2 years experience in any corporate, handled documentation and internal coordination for the team.
Good communication skills: oral and written,
Good analytical skills and the ability to quickly learn on the job.
High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Draft and update templates for the new and existing business models, products and services.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual documents to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions.
- Liaison with government authorities, consultants, attorneys, when required.
- Take charge of litigation to ensure that all cases are followed up accordingly.
- Responsible for Statutory Compliance matters as and when required.
- Any other legal related tasks as assigned.
- LLB graduate with 1-3 years of experience as an in-house counsel.
- Strong knowledge of the current legal trends in India.
- Familiar with Fintech industry.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful.
- Good drafting and interpretational skills
- Computer skills – MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (optional).
You can directly mail your CV at vijay.jamwal[at]happay.in.
The linkedin profile is here.