Happay is looking for members for its Legal team. They are recruiting for Legal Executive role for Bangalore location.
Role: Legal Executive
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
LLB/ B.A. with relevant experience. Minimum 1-2 years experience in any corporate, handled documentation and internal coordination for the team.
Good communication skills: oral and written,
Good analytical skills and the ability to quickly learn on the job.
High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Draft and update templates for the new and existing business models, products and services.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual documents to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions.
- Liaison with government authorities, consultants, attorneys, when required.
- Take charge of litigation to ensure that all cases are followed up accordingly.
- Responsible for Statutory Compliance matters as and when required.
- Any other legal related tasks as assigned.
- LLB graduate with 1-3 years of experience as an in-house counsel.
- Strong knowledge of the current legal trends in India.
- Familiar with Fintech industry.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful.
- Good drafting and interpretational skills
- Computer skills – MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (optional).
You can directly mail your CV at vijay.jamwal[at]happay.in.
The linkedin profile is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.