Accolite Digital, India is inviting applications for the Legal Counsel job for multiple locations in India [Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurugram, Mumbai].
About Accolite Digital
Accolite Digital is an innovative, best-in-class digital transformation services provider, successfully delivering design-driven complex digital transformation initiatives to Fortune 500 clients.
About the Job Opportunity
Accolite Digital, India is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for the Legal Counsel job for multiple locations in India [Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurugram, Mumbai].
Role and Responsibilities of the Legal Counsel
- Draft, Review, Markup, negotiate and close commercial contracts, viz. Service Agreements, Vendor/Supplier Agreements (Global), Licensing Agreement, NDAs, Power of Attorney, Statements of Work, and RFP responses with standardised terms and processes from various global entities.
- Reviews and interprets contractual language critically to determine obligations and ensures that contracts contain all appropriate terms and conditions and assists in approving or rejecting requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Support business clients in negotiating price, deliverables, services scope, warranty, data privacy, security, and other commercial terms.
- Prepare abstracts of commercial agreements in support of automation and efficiency initiatives.
- Apply innovative problem-solving skills and practical business judgment to maximize revenues, minimize risk and foster long-term client relationships,
- Track and report operational metrics that have been identified for the contract review process, on an ongoing basis. Track digitized contracts over Electronic signature platforms (such as Adobe Sign, DocuSign) and archive final executed contractual documents in the repository.
- Ensure clear and timely responses are provided to any queries/requests on Contract signing/execution that come to the GBS Legal Team.
Eligibility to Apply for Legal Job Role
- Five or Three-year law degree from a top law school.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or corporate legal department; in-house corporate legal department experience preferred.
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, and drafting skillsLicensed to practice law in India (international experience a plus)
- Experience in handling regulatory matters, including GDPR, GLB, and HIPAA is a plus.
- Services / Software Industry experience preferred.
- Experience negotiating commercial contracts and other experience demonstrating the ability to handle and close commercial and legal negotiations.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Multiple locations in India [Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai]