About the Company
Dunzo is a hyperlocal delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city, within an hour. It’s also Google’s 1st direct investment in India. They started in 2015 from Bangalore as a WhatsApp group, and is now a fullfledged convenience app dealing with packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more, in 8 cities across the country.
About the Job
Dunzo is opening a job post of Legal Counsel.
The role of Legal Counsel involves the following:
- Independently drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for various business lines.
- Prior experience in advising businesses on various payment, technology & privacy related laws.
- Advising the rest of the organisation on legal matters associated with the commercial operations, with an emphasis on integration of complex and advanced technology tools & processes.
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives efficiently by partnering closely with the rest of the organisation and taking responsibility.
- A lawyer with business acumen.
- 5-7 years of experience as in-house counsel or a leading law firm (Candidates with background from Fin-tech or Payments industry would be preferred).
Other required skills
- Behavioral and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Team spirit, seeking to be a positive and cohesive influence
For full details and for applying, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.