About the Opportunity
National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) is looking to hire Consultant (Legal) for assistance or handling court cases, for its Delhi office.
NCRPB is a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs that engages in various roles and functions, majorly doing project planning, development, strategizing, and implementing policies of the concerned Ministry.
- Preparing, updating, and maintaining database and status of all the court cases.
- Updation of court cases pertaining to NCRPB on the web portal in LIMBS.
- Attending courts as and when required.
- Interacting with the retainer advocate appointed in various courts in the matter being dealt with by them and ensuring drafting of replies, obtaining approval of competent authorities, and filling the counter-affidavits/ replies through the retainer advocate.
- Handling all court cases and putting them up.
- Examination of all legal documents to be executed by the Board including all those relating to multilateral or bi-lateral borrowings.
- Examination of all loan documents relating to the release of Loans by NCRPB to participating states and implementing agencies.
- Other work may be assigned.
- Law Graduate from a recognized university
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Age Limit: 45 years
Skills and Competencies
The candidate should be well-versed in the operation of computers.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of an interview by the Selection Committee formed by this Board.
- The evaluation will be done based on qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall send their application in the format annexed to the notification, to the following address, on or before October 28, 2020.
National Capital Region Planning Board
Core IVB, 1st Floor,
India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
October 28, 2020
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.