Infosys Limited, an Indian MNC, is looking to hire professionals in the team of Legal Compliance, for its office in Bangalore.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Own, implement & adopt Infosys Compliance and Integrity Plan comprised of seven pillars of an efficient and effective corporate compliance program
- Provide an opinion on applicable regulations
- Achieves corporate compliance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to Compliance & Integrity Plan & its reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing changes
- Provide advice on compliance topics to stakeholders
- Interpret new regulations and laws by reviewing and analyzing proposed and adopted state legislation and regulations
- Proactively derive policy administration, training, and regular communications
- Effectively handle complaints & investigations and remediation process
- Excellent collaboration with functions like facilities & infra, govt. relations, finance & HR, and sales & delivery functions to assist in Infosys expansion agenda in the territory
- Bachelor of Laws
- Service Line
- Legal Unit
Technical and Professional Requirements
LLB/LLM along with 7 to 14 years’ post-qualification experience
- Extensive report development experience and policy and procedure development experience in a multinational environment with cultural and ethnic diversity
- Experience in public speaking and business presentation
- Knowledge of IT industry regulatory standards including Anti-Corruption, Anti-Trust, Trade Controls, etc.
- Independent project management skills
- Excellent analytical, communication skills
- Acceptability to an innovative approach
- Handling change management
- Compliance [Law]
- Domain [Law]
- Integrity and Compliance
- Anti Corruption Compliance
Keep following our ‘Jobs‘ section for more such opportunities!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.