ANG Partners, Delhi are looking to hire young professionals from the field of law for the job role of Legal Associate at their office in Delhi.
About the Organisation
The ANG Partners is a world class business, profitable, ambitious, cooperative and considerate-Law-Firm supporting clients and people through our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity.
About the Job
ANG Partners needs an advocate who as their legal associate can handle Civil and Criminal matters at District Courts also commercial matters at NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC and RERA in Delhi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- ANG Partners would prefer a candidate with previous exposure of minimum 2 to 3 years in District Court, Civil and Criminal Litigation NCLAT, NCLT, NCDRC and RERA.
- Candidate shall draft, file and appear before courts across Delhi.
- ANG Partners will ensure that they hire lawyers that are experienced in litigation matters.
- They want an associate that can go all the way to give clients value for their money.
- ANG Partners make an extra effort to guarantee that their associates are well trained with the forums they are dealing with.
Number of Vacancies
One (1) Legal Associate
Nature of Job
C 38 LGF, Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi 110017.
- Candidate must have a minimum PQE of 2-3 years.
- Candidate must be Permanent Residents of Delhi.
- Candidate must be expert in District Court, Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Candidate must be experienced in litigating at NCLT, NCDRC, RERA is a must.
- Candidate must have an analytical bent of mind and should be willing to work in a demanding environment and the areas of law being practised by the Firm
- Time devoted to the work should not be a constraint.
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills and legal acumen is a pre requisite.
The legal associate will be paid as per industry standards commensurate with experience and qualification.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may send an email at ang.partners1[at]gmail.com expressing interest with Subject Title “Associate [PQE-Possessed][Resident City/ Place of Residence]”
- The short listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
The last day to apply for Legal Associate at ANG Partners is May 30, 2022
In case of any queries relating to the job role of legal associate at ANG Partners Delhi, write at ang.partners1[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.