Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that allows its members to watch TV shows and movies without commercials on an internet-connected device.
About the Opportunity
Netflix’s India team – responsible for great television series like Sacred Games, Delhi Crime, Lust Stories and more – is seeking an experienced Analyst who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team based in Mumbai.
Role and Responsibilities
- The role will support the Business & Legal Affairs team internally, whilst also being a key point of support for external partners if needed.
- Managing and disseminating a high volume of contracts, and managing the knowledge and work of the business & legal affairs team, relating to content production and acquisition in India.
- Collaborative working, an affinity for contract and knowledge management, implementing data-driven systems, and a strong organized mentality. Legal skills would be positively valued.
- Project management on multiple productions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of legal assets.
- Reviewing legal documents in relation to the productions, analyzing internal trends, and determining a path for better archiving and analysis of information.
- Liaise between business & legal affairs and internal studio engineering teams to develop improvements in studio tools.
The responsibilities are broad and are not limited to the abovementioned points.
The candidates must be/have the following:
- Legal or paralegal knowledge
- At least 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Prior experience with contract management, project administration, and/or legal delivery
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines; proven track record of improving team operating efficiency
- Tech-savvy individual and quick to adapt to new or changing systems
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
How to Apply
To apply for the post and know more about it, click here.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.