Deloitte is expanding its legal team and inviting applications from legal professionals for a Legal Analyst job for their Hyderabad office.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities of the Legal Analyst
- Assist US-based attorneys with client engagement, tax, and procurement related matters.
- Analyzes legal and business risks regarding contractual terms.
- Works with US-based attorneys to help identify and mitigate engagement risks.
- Reviews and/or revises contracts generally based on Deloitte standard terms, such as engagement agreements, subcontract agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other related agreements.
- Assists with conversion, proofreading and comparison of documents.
- Assists in developing and updating Deloitte standard form agreements.
Eligibility to Apply for Legal Analyst job
- Significant experience working with contracts is preferred.
- The candidate cannot have an active license to practice law in India.
- Individuals must be articulate, possess strong analytic, critical thinking and writing skills, be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, apply good judgment, and be capable of providing creative solutions.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.