If you have a way with words and would like to help future law aspirants make inspired and informed choices, do consider joining us as a Content Lead for our soon-to-be-launched CLAT/Law Aspirant section.
Qualifications and skills required:
- A graduate in law
- 0-5 years of experience (fresh graduates can also apply)
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and make things happen
- Previous experience in writing for content/courses around CLAT and law entrance exams
- Knowledge of image/video editing tools will be a plus
- A keen ‘general’ interest in content, careers, and marketing
Roles and responsibilities
- Write for and develop a go-to website for law aspirants
- Interview CLAT toppers and other stakeholders
- Develop tests, questions, etc.
- Social media marketing
Salary: Rs. 30,000-40,000/month
Last date to apply: May 31 (The earlier you apply, the better your chances are! We’ll be carrying out interviews simultaneously and will close the position once we find the right candidate).
Questions? If you have questions or comments, please email at email@example.com or leave a comment on this post.
To apply please fill the form here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.