While we are the biggest website for law students, many law students have called us a friend, a mentor, or (some prophetically) an online law school.
Our focus has been on enriching a law student’s life, and as an extension of our commitment, we’ll soon be launching online courses in various areas of law.
To make this happen, we are hiring a Chief Learning Officer (CLO)/Head, Online Education for our office in Chandigarh.
If you are someone who’s keen to help a young law person have an informed and inspired career, this could be for you!
The key responsibility is to create courses in various areas of Law. This would involve
- Creating comprehensive yet engaging text and video-based modules
- Collaborating with experts to review and build courses
Creation and collaboration are at the heart of this job.
- 3-10 years of experience in working with a lawyer or a law firm
- Good academic record
- Passion for education
- A proven track record of ‘making things happen‘
- An LLM degree will be a plus
- Excellent research and writing skills
- The ability to make complex things simple and engaging
- Previous experience in working in education will be a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Entrepreneurial skills and abilities
- Good technological know-how (wrt to ‘making things happen’)
What can you expect from the job?
- Work with a small, entrepreneurial team that runs this big website
- Create content and courses which will help 1000s of students
- A safe and brave space
Chandigarh. (We are currently not looking for work-from-home/remote people).
To apply please fill the form on this link (click here) latest by March 31.
Note: We are looking to fill this position asap so early applicants will have an edge.
First published on March 12, 2019.