Online applications are invited from the eligible Law Graduates/Post Graduates for their engagement as Law Assistants in the High Court of Judicature at Patna on consolidated honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month.
Terms and Conditions
1. Applications must be submitted within three weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
2. The candidates should be a Law Graduates/Post Graduates from University/ College recognized by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply/ serve as Law Assistant provided that the applicant has passed LL.B./ LL.M. Examination within two years of the date of publication of advertisement for being considered for such selection.
Candidates having familiarity with computer will get preference in the matter of selection. Their candidature must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate of this Court or by the Head of the last law school/ college/ university attended by him.
3. Eligible candidates shall submit their online application by logging on to the official website.
4. The Law Assistants shall be assigned to any Hon’ble Judge of the High Court under orders of Hon’ble the Chief Justice, so as to enable the Law Assistants to assist the Hon’ble Judge concerned in matters of assimilating facts of different cases and gathering research materials in research of case law, statue law etc.
The Law Assistant shall work under directions of assigned Hon’ble Judge either in court or at the residence of the Hon’ble Judge or in the Court’s Library as required by the assigned Hon’ble Judge.
5. The Law Assistant shall not be entitled to any other allowance and/or remuneration.
6. Dress Code will be black full paint, white shirt (Full Sleeve) with black tie and black shoes. Black Coat in winter.
Optional For Females: White blouse with light colour saree and black coat in winter or White Salwar — Kameez with black dupatta. Black Coat in winter.
To apply, click HERE.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 29th June, 2016.