Wipro Limited is looking to hire for the job role of Junior Manager in Legal and Compliance, for its office in Gurgaon, Haryana.
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services, founded by Azim Premji. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as “Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited”, later abbreviated to “Wipro”. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, British India, under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
The role shall encompass various tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversee a team of professionals who handle corporate secretarial/corporate administration duties for European companies and ensure good communication with the Line Manager and the Legal & Compliance team in Luxembourg
- Organize and supervise the training and development plans of the team
- Ensure that your team delivers results within the established deadline
- Monitor the:
- organization of board meetings
- approval and filing of annual reports
- execution and approval processes
- Supervise the organization of the approval of the financial statements and filing with the Trade and Companies Register
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in overseeing the digital archiving and editing processes
- Organize and perform where necessary the review of legal and corporate documents to be signed by the
- Directors and collection of the required signature(s)
- Track and monitor the accuracy of legal documents ( implementation of template clauses, legislation, signature, date, corporate details, etc.)
- Coordinate and supervise any reporting activities for regulatory or contractual purposes
- Organize and attend regular catch up meetings with the corporate officers and provide regular reports informing of the operation and progress of the team
- Ensure continuous collaboration with other departments (e.g., Acquisition, Tax, Finance) to ensure the smooth and timely running of operations
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition, sales, and risk teams for transparency of information, organization, and resulting legal responses of projects and companies
- Contribute actively to the mapping of processes and their improvement
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: 5-9 yrs in the service industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the legal/corporate department of a fiduciary or have worked in a law firm and you have prior experience as a team manager.
- You are willing and looking to consolidate and grow your skills and talents in the long term with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Able to take direction and ask questions
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- An eye for detail
- Fluent English, any other language will be an advantage (especially German, French or Spanish)
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers
Click here for the official job posting.
More Job opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.