Chambers of Deepika Murali & Karthik Sundaram, Chennai are looking for a junior counsel to join their team.
Requirements are as follows:
- The position is based out of Chennai.
- The work will be primarily focused on general litigation, tax litigation and advisory (including GST advisory). It will be a more indirect tax, and, commercial litigation oriented practice.
- The candidate will also have exposure to other areas of law including arbitration and banking laws.
- The candidate should have an interest in tax and commercial laws & good drafting and communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Tamil Nadu, as a working knowledge of Tamil is preferred. This will however not be a bar for exceptional candidates.
- 0-2 years PQE – candidates with legal work experience will be preferred.
- Candidate must be registered with a Bar council and be eligible to practice in India.
- Candidate will be suitably compensated. She/he will be allowed to take up independent work as long as it does not interfere with the Chamber work.
Interested candidates may please send in their resumes to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to apply is 30th June, 2017.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.