Chambers of Singh & Mehra is looking for young professionals to fill the job role of Junior Associate at their office in Delhi.
About the Organisation
Chambers of Singh & Mehra is an all services litigation office based in Delhi having corporate practice as well.
Chambers of Singh & Mehra is looking to for a junior associates for a diverse role comprising of litigation and corporate work across multiple branches of law.
Eligibility & Qualifications
The candidates interested in the job role of junior associate must:
- Be LLB graduate (3/ 5 years) from a recognized law college/ university
- Have a Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of 1 to 2 years
- Be enrolled in State Bar Council
- Have a Certificate of Practice
- Be articulate and fluent in English
- Have prior experience in banking laws and practice in Commercial Courts/DRT
- Have experience of using Manupatra and SCCOnline
Number of Vacancies
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in the job role of junior associate may send their CV to singhandmehra.legal[a]gmail.com
Kailash Colony, Delhi
April 27, 2022
For queries, write to singhandmehra.legal[a]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.