FIRM: THE CHAMBERS OF LAW
- A boutique law firm primarily into civil and corporate litigation with extensive work on consumer matters.
- 0 – 2 PQE
- The firm has a mandatory Internship / Probation period of 1 month (for freshers)
- Good command over English and Hindi.
- Basic knowledge of law.
- Use of tools such as word, excel and legal database is mandatory.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Court Appearances – foras include High Court of Delhi, District Courts of Delhi, NGT, NCLT, CDRF, SCDRC.
- Drafting – Civil, Corporate.
- Due Diligence
- Extensive Research
REMUNERATION AND WORKING HOURS:
- 5,000/- during internship (for freshers)
- 15,000/- per month, after enrolment / internship period (for freshers)
- As per industry standard (for candidates with experience)
- 10 am to 7:30 pm (weekdays)
- 11 am to 5 pm (Saturdays)
[email protected], 011-41613200
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS