International Justice Mission (IJM) is a global organisation that protects the most vulnerable from violence and oppression irrespective of their gender, community, caste, race, and ethnicity.
IJM India works with the State and Central governments on bonded labour and sex trafficking of minors. They work with government officials and grassroots organisations to rescue and rehabilitate victims, prosecute offenders and train public justice officials.
About the Role
IJM, India is hiring for LED Associate who will liaise with State and District Police officials to build the capacity to combat human trafficking and bonded labour, creating deterrence in Tamil Nadu.
- Networking & Partnership with State and District Level Police Officials.
- Documentation, Reporting & Data Management of safety and security materials.
- Identify strategic events to collaborate with State and District Police to position IJM as an Anti-Human Trafficking Expert Agency.
- To travel with all the departments staff and field to understand the process.
- To develop mitigation plans and logistic requirements.
- To schedule periodical trainings and conducts safety and security related assignments to the staff.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant area
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in in working with Police officials
- Computing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft
- Ability to train various audiences including NGOs/Police/Judges/Revenue officers
- Good interpersonal skills; relates well with people and excels in social interaction
- Good command over English and Tamil with fluency in reading and writing
- Public speaking/ teaching experience preferred, not mandatory
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to collaborate and work well with multiple teams
How to Apply
To apply for the post, send your CV with cover letter to chennairecruiting[at]ijm.org.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.