Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of full-time Research Associate to work at the Karnataka State Law University for the project sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research.
Title of the Project: Victim Compensation Scheme: A Critical Analysis of Its Efficacy in the State of Karnataka
Designation: Research Associate
No of Post: 01
Desirable: Demonstrable Experience in Legal Research
Qualification: LL.M with a minimum of 55% (for SC/ST 50%) ( NET-JRF / Lectureship, Ph.D/M.Phil Degree holders and SLET qualified candidates will be preferred )
Fellowship: 12,000/ pm
Tenure: 2 years
Venue: Karnataka State Law University, Navanagara, Hubballi-580025
1. The position is purely temporary basis and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on completion of the project.
2. Application on plain paper covering detailed Bio-data, education qualification, research experience, if any, along with attested copies of all required certificates and research publications etc., has to be sent in HARD COPY ( 4 Set ) should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 25th November 2017.
3. Only qualified and screened candidates will be called for the interview and will be intimated through Email/telephone.
4. If the work is not satisfied, the candidate will be terminated from the position.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Dr.D.Rangaswamy Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor Karnataka State Law University Navanagara, Hubballi-580025, Cell No: 9964286178, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.