WAPCOS Limited or Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited, a Government of India Undertaking, is looking to hire for the job post of Legal Expert, with an LLB degree.
WAPCOS Limited earlier known as Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited is a consultancy organization and public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Jal Shakti of the Government of India. The company provides consultancy services in the fields of water resources, power, and infrastructure.
The company provides consultancy services in the fields of water resources, power, and infrastructure. Launched in 1969, it is now an ISO 9001:2008 certified, Major Ratna company with several projects across India, Asia, and Africa.
WAPCOS Limited, a Mini-Ratna company, is looking for a Legal Expert with a degree in Law.
- Graduate in Law with relevant experience in handling Legal matters of reputed companies related to Personnel, Administrative, Corporate, Contract, Arbitration.
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
How to Apply?
Candidates who wish to apply for the WAPCOS Legal Expert, Geologist, Structural Expert, Geotechnical Expert, Financial Analyst, or any other post, can check out the complete list in Annexure-I [Links attached in this post].
Interested candidates must fill out the form [Annexure-II] and send it to:
The Head (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited,
76 C, Institutional Area, Sector 18,
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
March 31, 2021
More Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Research Consultant at NLU-Delhi: Apply by Mar 30
- JOB POST: Research Position [Legal] at IIFT [Indian Institute of Foreign Trade], Delhi: Apply by Feb 5
- JOB POST: UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021 [80 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 11
- JOB POST: Associate under Advocate Sameer Kumar, Delhi: Applications Open!