Deloitte (India) is seeking to hire for the job role of Deputy Manager-Indirect Tax (M&A), with experience in Corporate Laws, for its office in Bangalore.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a British multinational professional services network.
Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
About the Job Opportunity
As a Deputy Manager in Deloitte’s Regulatory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
You will advise & assist in implementation under the following corporate laws:
- Companies Act 2013
- SEBI Regulations
- Banking regulations
- Stamp duty
- Competition Act
- Other evolving corporate laws
In addition to the above, the Deputy Manager at Deloitte does the following across the organization:
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Secretarial advisory & assistance on various company law matters like company formation, maintenance of secretarial records, e-filing of forms with MCA
- Advice & assistance in various corporate law matters like entry strategy, funding options, exit strategy, inbound and outbound acquisition/ divestment, buyback, capital reduction, winding-up etc.
- Advice & assistance on health check / on-going compliances under corporate laws
- Research on technical issues
- Advice & assist on structuring / restructuring (merger, de-merger, slump sale etc.), monitoring and project management for implementation
- Review of agreements like Joint Venture Agreement, Shareholders Agreement etc.
- Providing comments to Government / Regulators on Technical matters like Discussion paper, Bill, Policies etc.
- CA and/or LLB will be added advantage Team player
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Leading / acted as buddy for 2-3 team members (juniors)
- Go-getter attitude
- Positive approach to work
- Hunger for learning new things
- Smart and good personality
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- People’s person
- Persistent and persuasive
How to Apply?
Bangalore (now, Bengaluru), Karnataka
Click here for the official job description.