Aditya Birla Group is looking to hire experienced legal professionals for the job post of Deputy Lead Business Legal, in Maharashtra.
About Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited from experienced legal professionals to work with Aditya Birla Group in the role of Deputy Lead Business Legal, in Maharashtra.
- Review existing litigations and identify the impact
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction in litigation
- Record Management – Provakil
- Ensure litigation procedures are expedited for timely closure
- Assist in playing an active role in commercial disputes and business advisory to avoid litigation where feasible
- Research precedents and identify relevant case laws supporting the litigation
- Assist in leading litigations/ investigations and collaborate with Unit Legal for their guidance
Documentation and Contracts
- Drafting and vetting, negotiating contracts, LOI, MOU, and other legal documents
- Standardization of Agreements for Company
- Assist in execution, ensure sign from the authorized signatory
- Assisting in amendments, renewals, termination, and change management
- Ensure TAT-based closure of contracts based on business requirements
- Conduct periodic meetings with internal stakeholders
- Study and creation of awareness in changes in laws, rules, and regulations
- Identify gaps in compliance and suggest solutions to internal stakeholders
- Plan and execute compliance audit as per checklist
- Understand Processes in the legal domain to structure and use data efficiently. Provide awareness to business and identify the gaps
- Assist in Digitization projects and help in expediting the processes
- Risk mitigation and management
- Assist in cross-business projects like FGD implementation
- Create awareness on changing legal environment
- Capability Building of self
- Capability build of reportee
- Use of the Tools efficiently
Bachelor Of Law, Master Of Law
Minimum Experience Level
How to Apply?
- Click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the landing page.
- Click on the ‘Apply for this job’ button and start your application procedure.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.