Accenture India is looking to hire experienced Law graduates for the job post of Corporate Investigation Counsel.
Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
- Actively assist and/or conduct investigations of ‘Conduct Counts’ or ‘CC’ and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing an investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
- Provide advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train, and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
- Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
- Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation, and remediation of matters
- Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
- Must have a law degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting workplace investigations,
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in relevant legal function, employment law/litigation/dispute experience
Fluency in English
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence, and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks
- In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- Extensive experience in employee relations and workplace investigations
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently
- Experienced to work in a multi-national and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to significantly influence senior executive management decisions; commands the respect of executives
- Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful, and well-reasoned solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence
- Excellent oral and written communications
May be remote owing to the COVID-19 conditions
Click here for the official job posting.
More Job opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.