Accenture, India is inviting applications from legal professionals for the role of a Legal Contract Specialist (Data Privacy Compliance).
Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. They offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services through advanced technology and intelligent operations centres.
Role and responsibilities of the Legal Contract Specialist
- Provide support to the Global Data Privacy team in connection with data privacy issues involved in Data privacy Compliance Team;
- Reviewing legal assessments questionnaires, drafting data privacy assessments and training decks;
- Legal research on data privacy laws and regulations in jurisdictions at the global level;
- Works independently with supervision.
- Provide support and advice with an overall aim to ensure compliance with data privacy requirements and corporate standards and policies;
- Follow legal developments in the area and perform legal research;
- Draft guidance materials and legal document templates for internal use;
- Provide training sessions or create training materials for other areas;
- Participate in required training and work sessions;
- Report to the Global Data Privacy team and GLN Core supervisors and coordinators.
Eligibility of the Legal Contract Specialist
- Possess law degree and experience in legal matters for at least 6 years in the relevant area of law;
- English language proficiency – other languages may be an advantage;
- Expertise in DP laws and practices. General understanding or ability to understand general legal issues relating to employment, IP, confidential information, contracts, litigation, corporate investigations, cybersecurity, marketing, trade compliance, legal operations, ethics & tax;
- Demonstrate sound judgment, ability to make decisions and an elevated level of common sense. Strong legal advice and drafting skills;
- Ability to present innovative, original solutions and to act as a strategic thinker;
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence. Ability to collaborate effectively with global and local legal colleagues across all functions;
- Responsive and follows through on commitments;
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- IT skills and confidence in learning new technology;
- Ability to work effectively with the business leaders across Accenture as well as leaders within Corporate Functions (HR, CIO, IS, Marketing, etc.).
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.