EY (Ernst & Young, India) is looking to hire a professional for the job role of Consultant-Tax (Global Compliance and Reporting) for its office in Pune.
Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Job Opportunity
EY or Ernst & Young is seeking to hire a tax professional or a professional with 0-1 year of PQE indirect corporate tax, for the role of Consultant-Tax.
Due to continuing expansion, EY has new opportunities for ambitious individuals to join their Tax Team. The incumbent will receive extensive training and support from a variety of leading tax professionals to assist in building a successful career within EY.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
- Experience in domestic and/or international tax and transfer pricing.
- Experience in litigation, tax compliance and advisory.
- Experience in corporate laws, SEBI/FEMA regulation etc.
- Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
- Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations
Educational Qualification Required
- An undergraduate degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics, finance or statistics;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- A certified CA/CS/LLB with at least 0-1 years of post-qualification experience in direct corporate tax
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to apply for the role of Consultant-Tax (Global Compliance and Reporting) at EY.
Click here for the official information.