Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Company Secretary & Legal Officer.
Projects & Development India Limited is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing / Township and Infrastructure projects.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from young legal professionals for the position of Company Secretary & Legal Officer.
No. of Positions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with various provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, guidelines on corporate governance and other corporate Laws like SEBI Act, Competition Act, FEMA, Consumer Protection Act, RTI etc. relating to the company.
- Convene Board meetings, & other committee meetings, Annual General Meetings etc., including preparation of agenda, minutes, coordination etc.
- Maintain books, registers, records etc. as per the applicable laws including filling of forms, returns etc, with MCA, RBI, DPE etc.
- Advise management on the implications of various legislations in formulating its long-term plans and take action for implementing the company’s corporate policies and procedures related to business operations.
- Liaise/follow-up with various Government Departments to ensure statutory compliance etc.
- The incumbent must be capable of independently handling all Legal cases/suits/matters /vetting/any other legal clarification (if referred), on behalf of the entire organisation lying with various Courts, Tribunals & external Legal /Statutory Enforcement Authorities.
- ACS/FCS from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) along with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Law (Regular/Part Time).
- Preference will be given to candidates having additional qualifications of CA/ICWAI degree.
- Candidate working in a PSU / Govt organization must have worked for a minimum of two (2) years in one level below pay scale i.e. Rs.20,600–46,500/- (2007) OR Rs.50,000-1,60,000/- (2017).
- Candidates should be proficient in Computers, MS Office and relevant applications.
Candidates should not be above 37 years of age as of 31.05.2022.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates shall submit the online applications must be submitted on this link.
July 31, 2022