Applications are invited to fill up 5 (five) posts of Civil Judge, Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class on adhoc and temporary basis for a period of 5 years from the date of sanctioning the posts by the Government of Goa, as per the Goa Judicial Service Rules, 2013 (vide Order No.13/5/2013-LD(Estt)/1778 dated 25/08/2015 of the Department of Law & Judiciary, Law (Establishment) Division, Government of Goa) in the Goa Judicial Service.
Number of Posts
18th January, 2016
Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Degree in Law.
Knowledge of Konkani.
Knowledge of Marathi.
Candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Konkani.
Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
Such knowledge must be certified
1. In case of an Advocate, by the Principal District Judge of the District or the Principal Judge of the Court where he practices.
2. In case of a fresh law graduate, by Principal or Head of the College or University Department where the candidate was enrolled for L.L.B or L.L.M. Degree.
3. In case of members of staff, by the Head of the Office under whom such candidate is working.
Not less than twenty one years and not more than –
1. Thirty-five years in the case of Advocates with three years practice,
2. Twenty five years in case of fresh Law Graduates.
3. Forty-five years in the case of ministerial staff.
Provided that the upper age limit in each of the above categories may be relaxed by five years in respect of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment.