Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
C-DAC Invites Applications for various Group A (middle management) Posts in Finance / HR / Admin / Legal / Purchase.
Applications are invited (only online) for the various Group A (senior and middle), Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment/Transfer (absorption) mode, failing which on deputation basis in Legal Field.
The appointment would be against sanctioned positions, in regular and continuing contract vacancies, available at C-DAC subject to the applicable provisions of Bye laws and other applicable rules. The selected candidates will be appointed against, either regular post or continuing contract post, at the discretion of the management.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
For Deputation/Transfer(Absorption) Basis: Employees from Central/State Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies holding analogous (or equivalent) posts on regular basis OR minimum number of years as pacified for the respective posts in the post next lower to the post notified as on February 28, 2015 and having essential educational qualifications and experience as required for direct recruitment.
Minimum service required in the next lower post for deputation/ Transfer (Absorption)
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using th echallan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
10. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
11. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Corporate HRD of C-DAC.
Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is March 05, 2015 (upto 1800 hrs.).
A Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates February 17, 2015
B Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates March 05, 2015
C Last date for submission of challan March 09, 2015
D Interview date Will be communicated by email only
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only
Click HERE for General Terms & Conditions
Click HERE for details and to apply online
The official call for applications was notified HERE.