Advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India and Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department at the High Court of Delhi expanding his team is seeking Junior Associates for his chamber practice in New Delhi.
Nature of duties of Junior Associates inter alia include:
1. Legal research and preparing briefing / case notes
2. Drafting Appeals and Writ Petitions before the High Court of Delhi and SLPs and other pleadings before the Supreme Court
3. Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the Supreme Court and High Court
4. Assistance in hearing before Courts and Tribunals
5. Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
6. Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Income Tax Practice
Remuneration: Basic Salary of Rs. 25,000/- plus discretionary performance based bonus.
Experience: 0-4 years.
Applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]