Talekar and Associates is a litigation law firm providing exceptional legal service in the High Court of Bombay (Principal seat and Bench at Aurangabad) and the Supreme Court of India since 1983.
Area of Practice:
The Firm’s practice areas are myriad and have expertise in Constitutional aspects in both Civil and Criminal litigation.
Recruitment for Aurangabad office, with a possibility of transfer to the Mumbai office after a year.
Benefits of working with us:
- Wide exposure to a myriad variety of litigation;
- Substantive appearances and independent task allotments;
- Full-fledged office with state of art infrastructure;
- Dedicated mentorship program;
- Quick growth and possibility of absorption in the core team.
- Package starting from an in-hand salary of 3.5 to 4.5 Lakhs per annum.
- May vary depending upon your potentials and performance. Pay rise depends on an annual review of performance.
- Shared accommodation in well-equipped 2 bedroom apartment with other associates/interns.
- All meals in office cafeteria at no cost.
- During the probation period, a basic stipend with accommodation and meals will be provided.
- Annual leave of 3 weeks.
- Monthly fun events with office members.
- Annual Office retreat to exotic locations.
Nature of responsibilities:
- Pleadings in High Court and Administrative Tribunal.
- Legal Research.
- Drafting all kinds of petitions, appeals, criminal application etc.
- Independent Client consultation.
- Start to end responsibility in matters.
- What we are looking for.
- Diligence and hardworking.
- Passion for litigation.
- Previous experience in litigation.
P.S.: Freshers are also invited (subject to having excellent academic and mooting record).
How to apply:
Send a 2-minute video detailing your interest in the Firm and why you think the Firm should recruit you along with your CV on contact[at]advtalekar.co.in.
A short interview (most preferably on Skype) would be organised for the shortlisted candidates. No application without the video shall be considered.
The firm generally has an initial probation period of 6 months, after successful completion of which there will be a trainee associate contract with a 2-year lock-in period.
Looking for joining from May 2019.
Plot No. 2, Vedant Nagar, Station Road, Aurangabad.
#142, A-wing, NCPA Apartments, Nariman Point, Mumbai.