About the organisation
Adukia Law Chambers deals in trade, taxation, finance, Real Estate, the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code to topics relating to personal and professional growth.
Adukia Law Chambers, are currently looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Graduates and Post Graduates in Law.
Work from Office based in Mumbai at Veera Desai, Andheri (W), wherein, the Professional will have immense exposure of the Business Advisory Services rendered by the Organisation to its Clients, which includes:
- Handling matters related to Insolvency Resolution and Valuation.
- Appearance before various Tribunals, Quasi-judicial and Judicial Bodies.
- Drafting of various legal documents, etc.
- Advisory in the matters relating to SEBI Act, FEMA and rules and regulations thereunder.
- Laws related to real estate and cooperatives.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Labour and Industrial Laws related matters.
- Advisory on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between the parties.
Work from home from any part of India wherein, the Professional will have an interesting opportunity to conduct Research in one or all of the technical areas related to business advisory and provide assistance in rendering Consultancy Services as may be required by the Organization.
The Candidate will be allotted Professional and Technical work based on the capabilities and merits of the Candidates.
Adukia Law Chambers, 1/3, Meridien Apartments, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400 058, Maharashtra, India.
- Must be LLB/LLM graduate.
- Must have a zeal to lookout for work and do it in the best possible manner
- Must have good command over English language
- Should be open to work in areas offered
- Should be willing to accept all jobs allocated
- Should be dynamic, sincere and proactive.
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
How to apply?
Interested Candidates who can apply with their updated bio-data and a write-up at advrakumar[at]adukialawchambers.com/info[at]rishabhtraining.com, and WhatsApp on 9820061049.
Write- up Description:
- The Professionals are required to submit a 20-25 pages research Write-up on any Business law introduced or amended in the last 1-2 months.
- The interns are required to submit a 15-20 pages write-up on any topic of their personal interest and liking.