The Chamber of Advocate P.K. Agrawal is seeking to hire for the job role of an Associate with 1-3 years of experience, for their office in Delhi.
About the Firm
Chamber of Advocate P.K. Agrawal is a Chamber of Lawyers working primarily in High Stake Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Arbitrations and matters pertaining to Negotiable Instruments Act in various Courts and Tribunals including Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, Saket District Court, NCLT, NCLAT and NCDRC. The Chamber takes pride in having driven and motivated Advocates, who are developing a niche in providing litigation support to the Clients.
About the Opportunity
The office is looking to recruit a candidate preferably with experience of 1-3 years in Litigation and Drafting of Civil Suits, Arbitration Claims, Complaints under Section 138 for dishonour of cheque, Legal notices along with an appearance in Delhi High Court and District Courts.
In the office, the candidate would have an opportunity to deal in almost all fields of Civil Law. The office expects the highest standards of professional ethics, discipline, dedication to duty and honesty to work in all matters.
Number of Vacancies
Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting research on specific legal propositions
- Drafting legal documents,
- Attending Court proceedings
- Preparation of Court documents
- Assisting in Court filings
- LLB (3 or 5 years degree course)
- Minimum 1 year of post graduation experience in Civil Litigation
- Experience in drafting, filing and appearance before Courts in Delhi
- Good Command over English
- Immediate joining required
As per industry standards
How to Apply?
The job application/CVs along with a Cover Letter may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
As soon as possible
Geetanjali Enclave, New Delhi-110017