Chambers of SAM (Syed Arham Masud) is looking to hire a fresh graduate as a legal associate at its office in South Delhi.
About Chambers of SAM
Chambers of SAM (Syed Arham Masud) is a Delhi-based litigation office, engaged in criminal and civil ligation, across district courts of Delhi, Noida, and the High Courts of Delhi and Allahabad, etc.
About the Role
- This exciting role will see you assist in the preparation of various documents and correspondence, maintain a case calendar, and monitor deadlines.
- You will draft pleadings, research, arrange for service on parties, prepare court filings, and file electronically as required.
- Your collaborative skills will be a key asset as you assist the counsel with client intake and preparation of exhibit binders for depositions, hearings, and trials.
- No two days are the same as you file hard copies of documents and maintain electronic document systems, upholding confidentiality and professional integrity at all times.
- The associate may be required to put in work beyond regular working hours on some occasions.
Remuneration shall be as per industry standards.
For traveling purposes, please be informed that the office is located in South Delhi.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please apply with their CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of queries, write at email@example.com.