About the Organisation
The office of Senior Advocate Manoj Swarup specialises in civil matters before the Supreme Court in Delhi, India.
Location: New Delhi, India
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience of practice before the Supreme Court.
- The candidate should be able to analyse the matters and prepare a detailed list of dates for discussion purposes.
- The work requires undertaking case-law research in a time-bound manner.
- The candidate would be required to assist during arguments preparation in the chamber as well as during court hearings.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- The candidate should be focused and committed to the profession.
As per industry standards.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must share an updated copy of their CV with the team at swarupchamber315[at]gmail.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post