American Express (or AmEx) is seeking to hire a professional for the job role of Analyst-Compliance, for its office in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
About American Express
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighbourhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
About the Job Opportunity
American Express (or AmEx) is seeking to hire a professional for the role of Analyst-Compliance, for its office in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
- Maintaining working knowledge of internal compliance program and local regulations
- Ensuring that the business activities are aligned with American Express compliance program and local regulations
- Providing regular updates to various committees within AEBC
- Developing and executing a compliance training program for AEBC
- Assist management is promoting staff awareness of compliance requirements
- Good Academic qualification preferably CA/CS/CAMS/LLB/CIA/MBA with experience in compliance or legal would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of RBI KYC/AML regulations
- Handled regulatory compliance role in large banks or payment operators
- Excellent verbal or written communications skills
Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana