Work hard, have fun and make history working with Amazon’s Legal Department. We are looking for a paralegal to work on restricted and regulated products.
You will research, analyze and synthesize complex regulations and help attorneys and the business make decisions based on that analysis. You will implement and administer processes and policies that apply the regulatory requirements to product listings.
There is a significant project management and workflow coordination component to this role.
You must have strong prior work experience, a flexible attitude and great organizational skills. In addition, you must be a strong written and verbal communicator, with great attention to detail, and must be able to work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
You also need common sense and great judgment. This position involves working with attorneys, business owners and external parties.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 2-4 years of prior work experience with a degree in law
3. Strong written and oral communication skills – Business level English
1. Experience researching, analyzing and synthesizing regulations
2. Prior work experience with a law firm, corporate legal department or government agency
3. Prior experience in dealing with broad range of product compliance issues, such as regulations on Legal Metrology Act, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Food Safety Act, Drugs and Magical Remedies, Insecticides Act, Pesticides Act, etc.
4. LLB, other law degree or legal qualification preferred