Akosha is looking for experienced candidates to join our entrepreneurial team and manage the Legal Operations at Akosha. The person will lead the team in providing advisory services to Akosha’s customers and well as other internal teams.
You will be expected to:
1. Provide leadership and manage the staff and resources to achieve team goals.
2. Handle the in-house legal team as well as the outsourced freelancing team and ensure that they meet their targets, including conducting performance reviews and feedback sessions.
3. Interpret legal information, conduct training sessions and disseminate appropriate legal requirements in the team while also taking charge of research activities, knowledge management and content creation.
4. Hire full-time resources and freelancers.
5. Meet reporting requirements and SLAs from an operations perspective
6. Liaise with other teams in the company on consumer related issues.
1. Education: LLB/LLM
2. Experience: 2-3 years , out of which min 1 year should be into Team handling.
3. Proficiency in MS Office
4. Intelligence and creativity
6. Resourcefulness and efficiency
7. Experience in handling a team (of at least 3 – 4 members) preferred.
Please note that the position is for New Delhi, where our office is located.
What you will gain:
1. A relaxed work environment with challenging work.
2. Independence to lead initiatives outside traditional job responsibilities.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.